These links pertain to spaced repetition systems, and to some extent, to learning in general.
- https://notes.andymatuschak.org/About_these_notes - Andy Matuschak’s notes about learning generally, but heavy on SRS.
- http://cognitivemedium.com/srs-mathematics - Using spaced repetition systems to see through a piece of mathematics
- http://augmentingcognition.com/ltm.html - Augmenting Long-term Memory by Michael Nielsen. Note especially the section titled “Using Anki to thoroughly read a research paper in an unfamiliar field.”
- https://www.supermemo.com/en/archives1990-2015/articles/20rules - the classic
- http://cognitivemedium.com/ - really more about learning, but let’s park the link here for now.