My Personal FAQ
- With Amplify and continuous deployment, how do
git push and
amplify push relate?
- Tentative answer: It seems like you need to use both.
git alone for code changes, both
amplify for AWS configuration changes.
When doing a configuration change that requires
amplify push first, then
- With Amplify CLI, in what order should categories be added?
- Add Function category resources after resources that you might want them to access,
so that the functions can be automatically granted access to chosen resources.
- Add Api after the functions it calls are created, or if creating them as part of creating the Api, see above.
- Add Hosting very last. After a minimially viable deployment is ready in github, if you plan to use continuous deployment.
- When choosing a “friendly name” for a resource in Amplify CLI, be aware, the name is global to the account, not just local to a CloudFormation stack.